Monday, February 2, 2009

Today's the Day

I am so glad to start back weighing in again; I really need this weigh in, it makes me so aware of what I am putting into my mouth, and that in one week I will be held accountable for the results of how responsible I have been with my healthy eating. I am also looking forward to working out on Monday after work in the MP room. This will be a time for us girls to share and laugh and have some fun. I will share results next Monday; hopefully there will be a little less of me.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I enjoyed the workout last night...makes me realize how much I need to move. Man I'm out of shape...and still a little out of breath!

Amanda said...

The accountability really does help, doesn't it? Losing 2.1% of my weight over the last week has made me even more determined to do better. I'm pretty good with the exercise; my weakness is the eating, so I'm trying to concentrate on that this week.