Monday, February 23, 2009

Busted on my Challenge!

I was 1 lb. short of the 2 lb. challenge; but there were some good losses this time. I am so happy that everyone is buzzing with more motivation. I am going to give a little more this week; I think I am going to try the water aerobics again. I also plan to keep my Monday date with the Library Lapper's in the MP room...... I am going to personally challenge myself to lose at least 2 lbs. this week. Oh and I will bring gum for those 2lb. losers, Great Job!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

You did great! You have a LOT less weight to lose than I do, so it is coming off a little faster for me right now. You should come walk laps around the library with us...I did two miles today. I'll see about water aerobics again too.

Amanda said...

Sandy, you are such a motivator! Tracy is right, it comes off faster when you have more to lose - and you are looking really great now!

Tracy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you get to do something fun tomorrow!