Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A New Challenge

Yesterday was the beginning of a new challenge; I managed to lose 2.5 pounds this past week, which I am so happy to have lost. But the big Losers this week, Lilli, Amanda, and Kim, they have set the bar really high. They have inspired me to push it harder this week. The workout in the MP room is so fun, plus we really do get to "Sweating to the Oldies"; Richard Simmons is great to work with. Even though it is a small group, it is just nice to work together for a common goal of getting healthier and physically fit; and BTW Glenda is a spunky little dancer, I think she could show us all a few new moves.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

It really is fun! I wish we would do it more than once a week. I know that everyone can't make it on Thursday, but maybe some different folks would get to come if we did it twice?

Tracy said...

Hey Sandy - http://tholtman.wordpress.com/2009/02/10/lets-get-physical/