Monday, February 16, 2009

I Escaped the Valentine's Day Dreaded Weight Gain

Just barely got by with a 1.4 loss. I think we all struggled this week; so I issued a challenge to our weight loss group that if you don't lose at least 2 lbs. you would have to bring some healthy item such as a bottle of water, an apple or sugar free gum to the ones that do lose 2 lbs. or more.
It is important to keep motivated and stay focused. I think if we set reasonable goals we will be able to reach them. Choose a personal goal that you want to attain and go for it.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm really getting into this health stuff also! I'm posting about my week on my blog too!

Amanda said...

OK, I don't get it. I lost 1 pound, you lost 1.4, Tracy lost 2.7 - that adds up to 5.1 pounds, and yet only 4.8 pounds were lost by all 11 people in the challenge this week???

Tracy said...

I met the challenge! I lost 3.7 pounds! Yeah. my blog post about it